The site administration allows you to use the site on the terms specified in these rules.
You can do everything that does not apply to prohibited actions, but prohibited ones include:
- Refusing to obey the rules or ignoring them,
- Refusal to timely fulfill the requests of technical agents. support or administration,
- Using other people's pages without the permission of the owner,
- Impersonating other people for gain. Exceptions:
- The person has allowed the use of his identity,
- The person is an original character belonging to you
- Creation of mass mailings in any way,
- Creation of situations that in any way interfere with the work of VepurOVK,
- Publication and storage on the resource of any content that:
- Is illegal on the territory of the Russian Federation,
- Contains pornographic scenes involving persons under the age of 18,
- Contains advertising of drugs banned in the Russian Federation or instructions for their preparation,
- Contains information prohibited on the territory of the Russian Federation,
- Contains scenes of inhuman treatment of people or animals,
- Promotes LGBT+
- Violates copyright and related rights,
- Violates human rights,
- Prevents users from following the rules or using the services provided by the VepurOVK project normally.
The administration is the highest authority that has the full right to make decisions about disputes that are not described in the rules.
The administration may issue a punishment if users:
- Post prohibited content on the pages of other users,
- They deceive the administration or agents of those. support,
- Mislead site users,
- Publicly unreasonably criticize VepurOVK, Vepur himself or the administration in order to humiliate or insult the project participants or its leaders,
- Banned in the official VepurOVK Telegram chat,
- Do not respect the project administration or technical agents. support.
In case of violation of the rules, the administration can:
- Ignore a violation that is minor,
- Issue a warning to the user,
- Issue a temporary or permanent block,
- Prohibit future use of this site,
- Remove account or prohibited content.
The administration can issue punishments without giving a reason (even if there is one).